The Creating a Balanced Life after a Divorce Online Classes helps you avoid the following negative experiences both prior to and after leaving your marriage:
- Leaving Remorse: People who are in the process of divorce may suddenly sabotage it because of unresolved fears about leaving.
- Divorce Remorse: If people who have been recently divorced don’t have a plan for a fulfilling new future, they won’t know what to do with all the free time they suddenly have. They will become bored, even depressed, and miss their old life, because at least then they were in a relationship, as bad as it may have been. They think, “I shouldn’t have left. I don’t know what to do with my life now.”
- Post- Marriage Rut: People who have successfully left their marriages can fall into a rut because they didn’t plan what to do with their new lives. Because they were busy all the time in their old life, they now find ways to become constantly busy, but these new activities don’t give them a sense of meaning or purpose. They dig themselves into a hole of meaningless and purposeless activities and feel unsatisfied and depressed, but don’t know how to make their life more meaningful.
Live a Longer and Healthier Life
The Creating a Balanced Life after a Divorce Online Classes keeps you mentally and physically healthy.
- Studies have shown that a 15% differential exists in the death rate between people who are living a purposeful life and those who are living an aimless and directionless life.
- A research paper entitled “Having a Sense of Purpose May Add Years to Your Life” published in Psychological Science, a Journal of the Association for Psychological Science found that feeling that you have a sense of purpose in life helps you live longer, no matter what your age.
- Also, researchers from the University College in London found that people who had reported they had been very bored were two and a half times more likely to die of a heart problem than those who hadn’t reported being bored. Higher levels of purpose in life have also been found to reduce the deleterious effects of Alzheimer’s disease.
Background of the Online Classes
The Creating a Balanced Life after a Divorce Online Classes help you prepare for, and make the transition to, the next stage of your life. The online classes are based upon nearly 20 years of experience helping people transition to dynamic and purposeful new lives. The exercises in the classes are based upon time-tested methods for making successful transitions.
The Creating a Balanced Life after a Divorce Online Classes help you be proactive by providing a framework to invest your time and energy wisely by developing a strategic plan for the next chapter of your life. You will discover meaningful activities so you won’t feel bored and irrelevant and identify lifestyle options that you never thought of before. The online classes also provide practical steps for how to create a vision for living a balanced life and what you need to do to make it a reality.
The Creating a Balanced Life after a Divorce Online Classes apply the two personal characteristics of wisdom that help you to make good judgments, thoughtful decisions and wise life choices.
In the online classes you will:
- Find ideas so you won’t feel marginalized, bored and irrelevant
- Articulate ideas that you never thought of before
- Create a vision for your life that pulls you towards it
- Develop a specific plan for a happy future life
- Avoid a reactive life by embracing the unknowns
- Know what you want to do, and what you need to do, for your future