The Power Of Authenticity C-Level Professional And Personal Development Program
There is a growing body of evidence that proves the performance of a company is directly linked to the well-being of its employees. Since people spend most their waking hours at work, it is only logical the workplace should be a point of well-being for employees. As a C-level executive, the knowledge you hold often affects every employee; the same is true when it comes to lack of knowledge for what to do when employees are struggling.
The following major life changes are likely affecting the well-being of some of your employees now:
- Gen Xers who are experiencing a mid-life crisis or Empty Nest Syndrome
- Baby Boomers: Retiring, professionals leaving their careers
- People who are experiencing a divorce or have lost a spouse
In this cognitive-based presentation you will learn:
- Successful and unsuccessful ways that people can think about major life changes
- How people can transform negative situations into positive outcomes
- About the power of balance
- How people can discover new abilities as they connect with their true self
You will understand what your employees experience during a major life transition. This knowledge will help you re-direct employees into making real change, so they avoid falling into bad habits in response to the life changes. It also reduces the loss of productivity that occurs when employees become preoccupied at work with the dark hole they are experiencing. The insights shared in the presentation not only increase employees’ morale and motivation, they can also be used by attendees when they are personally experiencing major life changes. The presentation by Jack Beauregard is based on his new book, 7 Principles For Living With Authenticity: Discovering Your True Self When Facing Life Changes.