Wisdom In Transitions
- Would you like to become aware of how changes in your life have made you wiser?
- Would you like to be better prepared to deal with life changes in the future?
- Would you like to read about how your answers have contributed to an article on wisdom lessons that will be published in an academic journal?
You are invited to participate in a Wisdom in Transitions study that is a collaborative research project between Successful Transition Planning Institute and postdoctoral researchers at the Department of Management at the Warrington Colleve of Business at the University of Florida.
This is an anonymous study and responses are not connected with your name at any time. Your contact information will not be shared with any third party, at any time.
You can participate in the Wisdom in Transitions study in a way that you feel most comfortable with. You can either:
1. Complete the anonymous questionnaire online at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RBBVNVM
2. Click here to download the questionnaire. Send the completed questionnaire as an attachment to email@example.com. Your email addresses will be deleted upon receipt of your response.