Background of the Guidebook
The Guidebook has been developed to help you prepare for the transition to the next stage of your life. The Guidebook is based upon nearly 20 years of experience helping people transition to dynamic and purposeful new lives. The exercises are based upon time-tested methods for making successful transitions.
By completing the Guidebook, you will be proactive by creating a strategic life plan, so you avoid a reactive life after your children have gone. You will also use practical steps to find meaningful activities, so you won’t feel bored and irrelevant, identify lifestyle options that you can choose that you never thought of before. Creating a new Life after Your Last Child Has left Home Guidebook provides a methodology for how you can create a clear and comprehensive vision for your life and what you need to do to make it a reality.
In the Creating a New Life after Your Last Child Has Left Home Guidebook You Will:
- Fill in the void created by your last child leaving with a plan for a meaningful and fulfilling new life you can’t wait to live
- Find ideas so that you won’t feel marginalized, bored and irrelevant
- Articulate ideas for living that you never thought of before
- Create a vision for your life without the children
- Build a specific plan for a happy future life
- Embrace the unknowns
- Know what you want to do, and what you need to do, for your future
7 Strategic Steps™
The Creating a New Life After Your Last Child Has Left Home Guidebook is designed around 7 Strategic Steps as well as the latest discoveries from psychology and neuroscience. These steps provide you with a comprehensive, systematic, step-by-step methodology for exploring and choosing your future lifestyle options. In the Guidebook, you will also apply the 7 Strategic Steps to create a detailed, step-by-step plan for how you will implement each of your lifestyle decisions in the major aspects of your life.